Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Being an introvert....

Sometimes I am my own contradiction. I doubt myself. I don't trust myself. Being an introvert, I always like to hide my feelings deep inside.I am just so uncomfortable saying exactly what I feel to another person.If the result is being judged,I get furious.

Its actually a tough task to tell exactly what I feel towards a person or a situation..... I want myself to open up but I just don't seem comfortable doing so....Introverted.

In my free time,I just plug Inn my earphones and listen to songs.And songs,they are worse.Certain songs remind you of some period.Those times when you were re sad.Those times when you had a broken heart.Whatever.

I am not a person who expresses much.I am just me. Myself. Carved my own niche.Living in my own niche.

2 comments:

  1. I can definatily relate with you there.

    ReplyDelete